Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quick and Easy 4th of July Crafts

Show your holiday spirit!



I sprayed painted an old mason jar and hand painted some white stars. I added my patriotic bling that I bought from the dollar store and voila! 




My "mini me" wanted red and white flowers from the dollar store too, so I spray painted an old flower vase so she could display patriotic flowers.


I found this idea on Pinterest and my kids LOVED creating their own flags from craft sticks! I'm not sure how the ones from this picture were created and I think we did ours a little different. I hot glued 2 small craft sticks vertically on the back to keep everything together. The kids painted all their pieces themselves and after I glued it all together they applied star stickers.



This 4th of July Patriotic Paper Chain from Love the Day is awesome! She has a free printable on her site! My "mini me" helped me create this patriotic chain in under 30 minutes. It really makes our fireplace pop!


Click here to see how I put all these crafts together to decorate our fireplace!

No comments :

Post a Comment